We are happily open and welcoming visitors from all over the world.* Our hospitality staff is having a blast introducing guests to our favorite secret haunts, and telling stories about the rich history of our beautiful 154 year old inn. We’re also gratified to hear what our first crop of guests has to say about our newly refreshed little piece of Calistoga history:
“Really enjoyed staying with you and wish we could have stayed longer. The Inn is gorgeous (beautifully and lovingly restored) and the staff could not have been more helpful.” Vicki & Stephen, England (pictured)
“We definitely plan on returning here on our next visit back to Napa Valley. The bed was sooo comfortable! All of the restaurants and spa recommendations were great! We were impressed with the new renovations on the property and would recommend Brannan Cottage Inn to our friends and family.” Ann L., Arlington, VA
“We had a wonderful time, the accommodations were perfect! We loved the little balcony and extra room in the Deluxe King room. And the beds were some of the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in! Thanks again for all of the hospitality!” Danielle E., St. Paul, MN
“We loved the suggestions and commitment to setting us up for exclusive wine tastings, spa treatments, hiking trails, lunch….whatever we desired could be arranged! Will we stay again and recommend to friends and family? Absolutely! We’re already wishing for another night. Thank you Eden for your dedication to making a stay at Brannan Cottage Inn a perfect stay!” Kristin W., Sonoma, CA
“We loved Brannan Cottage Inn and look forward to seeing you again next year!” Debra T., Tampa, FL
Among other adventures, our guests have:
- had the quintessential Calistoga breakfast at Cafe Sarafornia and savored brunch on the patio at Calistoga Kitchen
- climbed Mt. St. Helena at dawn, biked all over northern Napa Valley, and run in the Ragnar Relay
- made 700 new friends at Calistoga Harvest Table
- explored the vineyards and caves of Jericho Canyon
- gotten muddy while relaxing at Baths at Roman Spa
- toured artist Carlo Marchiori’s gorgeous Villa Catoga
- soared over the Geyser in a Calistoga Balloon
- sampled microbrews while rubbing elbows with locals at Calistoga Inn
- taken selfies with Bunny Foo Foo at HALL Vineyards
- expanded their wine knowledge with the somm goddesses at Domaine Napa Valley
- and/or… taken a nap on their supremely comfortable bed.
More fun to come! We hope to see you soon for Flavor! Napa Valley, Winter in the Wineries… or just a midweek escape.
* In our first month, we welcomed visitors from California, Colorado, Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Florida, Illinois, Washington, Michigan, Massachusetts, Australia, Costa Rica and England.