CROWN OF THE NAPA VALLEY
Getting to the Brannan Cottage Inn
Centrally located for easy access to the attractions of Napa and Sonoma Counties, Calistoga is 75 miles north of San Francisco at the top of the Napa Valley.
- The nearest commercial airport is Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS) in Santa Rosa. For more information, check out the Santa Rosa Airport Guide.
- Also serving the area are Oakland (OAK), San Francisco (SFO), and Sacramento (SMF) International Airports.
- The Napa County Airport (APC) in Napa can accommodate most private aircraft, including jets.
Napa Red Cab offers shuttle service between Calistoga and Sonoma, San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento airports. Though Uber and Lyft are available, they can be unreliable once in town. For transit back to the airport, we highly recommend booking in advance, especially for those on a time crunch.
In town, the Calistoga Shuttle is an on-demand transit service, free to all registered hotel guests.
- Calistoga is at the intersection of California state highways 29 and 128.
- From US 101, take Highway 128 east from Geyserville to Highway 29; turn left and follow the signs to downtown.
- From US 80, take Highway 29 west from just north of the Carquinez Bridge to downtown.
- From US 505, take 128 west from Winters to Highway 29; turn right and follow the signs to downtown.
Continue on Highway 29 (Lincoln Avenue) through downtown and make a diagonal left turn onto Wappo Avenue. The Brannan Cottage Inn is on your left at 109.
Guest Parking is FREE and located on 1226 Stevenson Street, Calistoga behind the Cottage. No parking pass or parking ticket is required.
View Property Map